Winter activities in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
Activities off the ski slopes in the Glemmtal valley
The Saalbach-Hinterglemm holiday region is made for worry-free holidays, which are characterized by sporty activities outdoors in the winter. A diverse program, to which cultural enjoyment and partying during the legendary aprés ski also belong.
If you don't want to enjoy skiing in Saalbach, there's plenty of fun to be had off the slopes and you can leave right from our GoodLife holiday apartments to actively explore the Glemmtal winter wonderland.
- Skiing, snowboarding and freeriding in the Skicircus “Home of Lässig”.
- Ski touring
- Tobogganing on the Reiterkogel or on the Spielberghaus tracks
- Snow tubing
- Winter hiking and snow shoeing
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides
- Nordic skiing
- Ice skating & Bavarian curling
- Visit the “Golden Gate Bridge of the Alps” & the treetop route
- Ride quads in the winter in the Glemmy Offroad Park